Aviation and Manufacturing Industries Join Forces for the Eskişehir Industry Fair
Set to become an industrial city with a strong manufacturing base and extensive infrastructure, Eskişehir prepares to host the Eskişehir Industry Fair which will promote new business connections and bring a boost to the industry. Countdown has begun for the inaugural event in Eskişehir. Organized by Tüyap Fairs with the contribution of the Governor's Office of Eskişehir and the Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, in association with the Eskişehir Chamber of Commerce and supported by the Eskişehir Chamber of Industry, the ESKİŞEHİR INDUSTRY, R&D, Industrial Technologies Fair will be held between June 9 and 12, 2021 at the Eskişehir Chamber of Commerce-TÜYAP Fair Center, Eskişehir-TURKEY.
The inaugural event will be a platform for more than 100 companies and representatives from the leading industrial cities of Turkey, who will exhibit their latest technological products in two halls and 12.000 m2 of indoor exhibition space.
The Eskişehir Industry Fair will bring together the main industries and R&D companies in the machinery, aviation and automotive sectors, subcontractors, suppliers, components manufacturers, business technologies, robotics technologies, and foreign procurement delegations in a comprehensive organization. The event will be a B2B platform for main industry companies based in Turkey and suppliers or components and technologies. Planned events include:
- Bilateral meetings between key defense industry companies and the Chambers of Industry and Trade, Organized Industrial Zones and Technology Parks of large cities;
- Meetings with the Turkish Defense Industry Directorate and affiliated Foundation corporations such as the 1st Air Maintenance Plant Directorate, TUSAŞ Engine Industries (TEI), Turkish Railroad Network Car Industries (TÜRASAŞ), İŞBİR Electrics, and ALP Aviation;
- Bilateral talks with components and solution suppliers;
- Panels by the Eskişehir Aviation Cluster and Eskişehir Rail System Cluster;
- Conferences and events in association with the Engineering Faculties of the Eskişehir Technical University and Eskişehir Osmangazi University;
- Seminars on the future of the industry, R&D and innovation;
- Meetings with procurement delegations from Albania, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Bosnia Herzegovina and France in association with the Eskişehir Chambers of Industry and Commerce and Organized Industrial Zone.
Why Eskişehir? Why Turkey?
As an industrial powerhouse, Eskişehir’s strength in manufacturing is supported by industrialization, domestic manufacturing, and R&D promotion schemes. The city is a hub for strategic industries. The Eskişehir Industry Fair will be essential in creating an industrialization model that is based on the manufacturing sector and exports, and will enable new business connections between visitors and the exhibitors in the industries that they want to reach.
Ready for the Next Generation of Hybrid Fair Experience?
Tüyap Fairs took its first step towards digitalization in 2016, continued with the MyTüyap application, and perfected its approach to digital events under pressure from the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020. MyTüyap, the symbol of the digital age in the trade show business, helps you access all details about a fair through a single app.
For 2021, Tüyap events are augmented with Hybrid capabilities. Considering international and domestic travel restrictions due to Covid-19, the hybrid approach was implemented to help international visitors who cannot attend the physical event meet with exhibitors. The setup will help international visitors and domestic exhibitors do business, which will meet the expectations of domestic exhibitors who intend to export their offerings. In creating a Hybrid world where buyers and sellers can meet in alternative settings, Tüyap aims to help exhibitors increase their revenue through exports.
Mrs. Ayşe İNCİ AKSOY Project Marketing Specialist [email protected]